Tailor Your Career Path
Innovative and Quality Training
AICE aim to deliver high quality, innovative and engaging training that is relevant to our students, employers and industry. Our commitment to continuous improvement means we are constantly developing and improving new resources, processes and facilitation methods to remain ahead in technology and industry standards.
AICE is committed to providing quality training and assessment services to its learners.
- Provide training and assessment services that meet industry needs and trends;
- Deliver high quality, innovative and engaging training; Maintain a person-centred approach;
- Foster relationships with our students, supporting them through their career;
- Provide flexible learning opportunities; Provide a supportive, facilitative and open learning environment;
- Ensure all training is delivered by qualified trainer and assessors with the necessary skills and experience;
- Ensure all training is continually monitored and improved;
- Maintain a healthy and effective learning environment for students;
- Produce competent and confident workers that benefit the community and industry.
- The course in detail, including your responsibilities and answer any questions you may have.
- Your previous experience, training and qualifications etc.
- The fees that are applicable.
- The requirement and process for completing a language literacy numeracy test to determine your learning needs.
- If the course you are enrolling into requires you to obtain a police/working with children check or other licences as part of the work placement.
- Your eligibility for RPL, RCC or Credit, which could reduce or extend the duration of completion and to ensure it is the right course for you.
Course fees can be paid by:
- The AICE website online through EWay.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
- *Direct debit through BizCore
Flexible payment arrangements are available based on individual circumstances and will be assessed and discussed at the time of application.
AICE acknowledges that students on occasions may incur financial stress and hardship. Students having difficulty should contact the AICE training team as soon as possible so that suitable arrangements can be made.
* Direct debit payment arrangements are subject to approval and conditions apply.
Please speak to one of our friendly team about your fee and payment options. For all our terms, conditions and full fee and course information please download and view the Student Handbook.
A USI – Unique Student Identifier is a reference number that creates an online record of your training and qualifications attained in Australia.
If you are a new or continuing student undertaking nationally recognised training, you need a USI in order to receive your qualification or statement of attainment.
A USI is for life! You only have to create it once
The USI will give you access to an online record of your nationally recognised training in the form of a USI Transcript. This can be used when applying for a job, seeking a credit transfer or demonstrating pre-requisites when undertaking further training.
Creating a Unique Student Identifier (USI) will only take a few minutes and it is free. You only need to create a USI once and it will stay with you for life. After you create your USI, you then need to give it to each training provider you train with when you enrol.
To create your USI visit https://www.usi.gov.au
When you enrol with AICE you will either create or be provided with a user account including username and password to the Student Portal.
The Student Portal enables users to have access to and manage their own personal profiles. Students can see their enrolments, invoices, online courses, results, reports, documents and leave feedback.
- Knowledge Test (KT)
- Skills Test (ST)
- Project (PT)
- Work placement Task
- Workplace Observation
- Recognition of prior learning (RPL);
- Credit transfer (CT).